31.8.11

Be Informed..​.

Hello,
I have written to you severally, you did not reply, are you ready to receive your fund?.I know you may be thinking, I am one of those making things difficult
for you, I am not. I contact you to help you I have seen where your problem is, concerning receiving your fund reply my email with these information below to enable me authenticate it with what is on your
file here.
1) Your full name
2) Your Address
3) Your Occupation
4)     Your Phone Number

I wait for your message.
Yours Sincerely,
Hello,
I have written to you severally, you did not reply, are you ready to receive your fund?.I know you may be thinking, I am one of those making things difficult
for you, I am not. I contact you to help you I have seen where your problem is, concerning receiving your fund reply my email with these information below to enable me authenticate it with what is on your
file here.
1) Your full name
2) Your Address
3) Your Occupation
4)     Your Phone Number

I wait for your message.
Yours Sincerely,
Veronica Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment