5.7.12

READ CAREFULLY

RICHARD BOOTY ✆ richardsbooty@gmail.com

Be careful with this message. This message may not have been sent by: richardsbooty@gmail.com. Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information.  Learn moreDear Friend,
Please Read Carefully
I sincerely apologize for any embarrassment this mail may cause you since we do not know each other. I am writing to know if you can be trusted for a joint business transaction between you and I, If you can guarantee me from your side your trust and honesty I will be able to work with you.
I am Richard S. Booty, a  banker and account manager to  late Abdou Elzanaty who worked as an independent oil Business magnate in my country who died in air crash with his immediate family on 1st November 1999. I have written several letters to the embassy with an intent to locate any of his extended relatives who are beneficiaries of his abandoned Funds and all such efforts have been to no avail. I want you to stand in for him and assist me to received the fund, You do not have to worry if you are related to him i will present you to the company as the beneficiary of the fund. Story you can confirm by visiting this website  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm
After the completion of this transaction,40% will be for you, 10% for Charity works and the remaining 50% for me. Please if you are interested, I crave your indulgence to please contact me.As I have said earlier, I want you know that this is the present situation. All I need is your sincere support so that we can both carry out this project. I have decided to contact you so that we can talk and see how we can both put heads together and achieve a good result.
On this note, I wish to present you to the bank, as the surviving relative to the deceased so that we can put in claims for payment in your name as the sole beneficiary of the Will.
I will appreciate if you can send me the followings;
1.Your Full Names
2.Your tel and fax numbers(for easy communications)
3.Your age
4.Occupation
5.Your Current address
This will enable me file necessary documents at our High Court Probate Division for the release of the fund in your favour.I intend to invest my shares in your country under your management in any viable business venture.
I will send you more details as soon as I hear from you.
Yours faithfully,
Richard S. Booty

No comments:

Post a Comment