5.7.12

Help

Vera R ✆ vera@info.de

Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters.  Learn moreHi
I have an important issue I will like to share with you concerning  my inheritance which  my late father left before his death. He had a domiciliary account in my country which has large amount of money. My name Is Vera,i am 18 years  from Accra am  presently in a church guest house because of wickedness of my uncles and relatives. Your help is needed for me to continue my education and have a better life.I shall forward to you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the immediate release of the money to you. I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but i do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves if this proposal is acceptable by you, please do not make undue advantage of the trust i bestow on you, and your urgent reply is highly needed today. I am willing to offer you reasonable percentage from the total money as compensation for your effort. May God touch your heart and use you to bring back happine
Thank you for your understanding

No comments:

Post a Comment