16.7.12

MY REGARDS TO YOU


Sir.Charles Reuben  mrsledgeh@yahoo.com



Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters.  Learn more
Hello,

Greeting to you. My name is Sir.Charles Reuben. I work in a bank in the United
Kingdom. I will need your assistance in this business transaction. I would need
your assistance in applying for the next of kin to my Late customer, who died of
cancer after years of struggling with the disease.

He was a wealthy Business man who deposited a huge amount in our bank. He died
without any registered next of kin as he was a divorcee and had no child. On
your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I will furnish
you with more details.

Please endeavor to provide me the following in your reply:

1.Your Full Name:
2.Your Contact Address:
3.Your Profession:
4.Your Age:
5.Your Phone:

I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,
Sir.Charles Reuben.

No comments:

Post a Comment