5.7.12

OVERDUE CONTRACT CAN YOU ASSIST?

Dr.Kirsten Nematandani ✆ dr.kn@jmail.co.za

Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters.  Learn moreATTN: SIR / MADAM
                                          CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT
I am Dr.Kirsten Nematandani,of South Africa Football Association(Local Organising committee);delegated with the responsibility of organising the FIFA WORLD CUP  2010.
Within the Department where I work as a director of audit and Project Implementation we have in our possession an overdue payment in US Funds. This is to intimate you on a transfer transaction of US Dollars Abroad, in which I would seek your assistance. I have the authority to propose that should you be willing to assist us in this transaction your share a Parthner will be 25%, while my colleagues and I will receive 65% and the balance of 10% for taxation and miscellaneous expenses incurred.
I want to assure you that myself and my Colleagues are in a position to make this transfer possible provided you can give us a very strong assurance and guarantee that our share will be secured and please remember to treat this matter as very confidential matter, because we will not comprehend with any form of exposure as we are still in active Government Service and remember once again that time is of great essence in this business.
Kindly email me your phone number or fax to my private email:dr.nematandani@hotmail.com, so we can open communication on how we can conclude this transaction
Yours faithfully,
Kirsten Nematandani  (Dr)

No comments:

Post a Comment