6.7.12

Nice to know you

Minnie Sanka ✆ ack@telefonica.net

Be careful with this message. Many people marked similar messages as phishing scams, so this might contain unsafe content.  Learn morePeace be upon you,

I come to you in search of something new. There is a lingering hope of Friendship, sincerity, open-mindedness and loyalty. I’m a single lady trying to meet someone genuine and passionate about life who stands with integrity and sincerity, There is something i would really like to share with you, i saw your Profile and felt that as a Person you can be a very good friend to me.
I’m an independent lady with great aspirations in life, the language of friendship is not words common.I really would appreciate your friendship i will tell more about myself and also send you my picture for recognition.
I wait your response.
lovelyminnie89@yahoo.com
Yours Minnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment