31.1.12

Your Chances!

Barrister Peters Smith danzacontemporanea@cultura.gov.ar

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreWith due regards,
Sorry for badging into your inbox un-invited. I got your contact on the "Global Email Directory" in the bid to making a proposal known to you after a long search!
My names are Barrister Peters Smith, the current External Auditor for the AFG Finance & Private Bank Ltd here in London, UK.
During a routine audit last week, I discovered an account has been un-operated for completely 12years, and the account still contains a very huge abandoned sum amounting to ($23,300,000.00 Million United States Dollars).This led me to do a research on the account owner. My findings show that the bank customer died in a fatal plane crash years ago in 2001(In the Boeing 747 Antlantic Air Line) with the entire family on board and suppose next-of-kin, according to the BBC News Department. This means my bank will recall the total funds into the Treasury Account of the bank as "Unclaimed" since year 2001 as an inherent banking policy here.
It is an opportunity that you stand in as the next-of-kin to claim the funds while I have all the documents to make that happen. Remember I am the Auditor here, I possess all the files. This is legal though and you stand the chance to benefit all being a foreigner, and compensate me after the transfer is granted since there is currently no claims to the $23,300,000.00Million!
Looking to receive from you with these details to proceed (only if interested and ready to go through this!). Note no cause for alarm; this is totally legal!!!
Full Name.....................
Sex...........................
Age.......................
Occupation....................
Mobile No.....................
Email Address.......
Residential Contact...........
Marital Status................
Region...............
State and Nationality.........
With kind regards, Call me on:+44-70-4573-9682. Email me on: barristerpetersmith@ymail.com if you want your email to get to me.
Sincerely,
Barr. Peters Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment