30.1.12

Save My Life Please.

aminamohammed@anyemails.com ✆

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreSave My Life Please.
please reply me to my private E-mail id at amina2012mohammed@gmail.com
I am Miss amina mohammed:22 years old from Abidjan economic capital city of Cote d'Ivoire. I solicit your urgent help to get my inheritance fund transferred to your account in your country for investment projects. This is an inheritance from my late father Mr mohammed: Stuart who served as a Director in one of the biggest Cocoa exporting companies here. I just want to transfer this fund to a foreign partner abroad because of constant political crisis in this nation. My late father wanted to invest it into real estate or Hotel business management before he died. The amount involve is US$11.2M.
I will send to you all the details concerning the fund as soon as I receive your reply. Indicate your interest in receiving this fund in your nominated bank account by making provisions of your personal details as listed below so that I will proceed to the deposit bank to file in official application in your favour to receive my inheritance.
Moreover I am willing to give you 30% of the total money as compensation for all your effort and input supports after the successful transfer of this money to your account.
Waiting for your urgent reply and please reply me to my private E-mail id at amina2012mohammed@gmail.com
My Love and best regards to you.
Miss Amina.

No comments:

Post a Comment