25.1.12

NOTIFICATI​ON OF PAYMENT

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE ✆ info@unoffice.com

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreDear Funds Beneficiary
I'm Mrs Joan Melvin by name, a United Nations senior investigation officer. The UN Director has instructed me to investigate your inheritance contract sum of $2.5 million united states dollars that you were supposed to receive on the 15th of Nov, 2011.
The affiliated paying bank is HSBC BANK, UK and from my findings, i was convinced that your wire transfer did not get to you due to the corrupt officers at the paying bank you were dealing with.
In fact, it was revealed that you were frustrated by the top officials of the bank, at the end you gave up, and considered the funds not been REAL.
I am here today to inform you that your funds is 100% legitimate.  What you faced was trying to claim your funds from the wrong channel.
You must get back to me immediately by completing the requested information Below:
FULL NAMES: :.........
TELEPHONE NUMBER: ....
ADDRESS: ...
AGE/SEX/OCCUPATION:......
COPY OF IDENTIFICATION: (DRIVERS LICENSE OF INT. PASSPORT)
EMAIL ADDRESS:.........
I assure you that your funds will be transferred within the next 48 hours once you show maximum co-operation with this investigation office.You can reach me through my email contact below:
Email:  joan.melvin@aol.com
Thanks!
Mrs Joan Melvin
United Nations Investigation Office

No comments:

Post a Comment