25.1.12

Hello Sir/Madam

C.E.O Rika SeaFood-Ocean LTD ✆ test@v.prioskol.ru

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreHello Sir/Madam
My name is Mrs. Rika Sim Yun, C.E.O,Rika SeaFood-Ocean LTD.
I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you.
For charitable goals.
I am 57 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 7 years ago,
kindly Contact my lawyer through this email address or you can call
his private Lin :(+855973449186) (barrister.phuon@gmail.com) if you are
Interested in carrying out this task, so that he can arrange the release
of the funds,Sixteen Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars ($16,700,000.00)
to you for charitable goals.
My lawyer's name is Barrister Phuon  JR Nguyen. I know I have never
met you but my mind instincts me to do this, and I hope you act sincerely.
Please note,  70% should be used for  charitable goals and 30% should be for you,
for your good will and sincerity.
Thank you and God bless you.
Regards,
Mrs. Rika Sim Yun.

No comments:

Post a Comment