26.1.12

[SUSPEITO SPAM] PLEASE RESPOND TO MY EMAIL (omar_jelb​an@hotmail​.com)

Omar_Jelban.TJ-MT@tj.mt.gov.br ✆

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more
Omar Jelban is my name and I am a former senior staff of the Muammar
Muhammad Gaddafi inner circle back in Tripoli Libya and also the former
Libyan ambassador to the United Kingdom. I have long defected from his
service and now presently reside in Ghana where I was given refuge via the
Libyan embassy from where I support the Transition Council Financially and
anonymously.
I was instructed by Colonel Gadhafi's son Hannibal Gaddafi back in 2008 to
help relocate 38 million pounds to my UK account as I am also a British
citizen by birth and a trusted confidant.Now I need this money urgently I
want to know if you can assist me get this money out of the UNITED KINGDOM
with my directions and instructions on what you have to do to assist me ,
which will be done by internet banking only.You are not required to travel
down to the UK but only to communicate with my bank via their internet
service facility and every process will be done smoothly and concluded
within 2 weeks.
You might ask why can't I just do this myself? On May 1, 2011 I was given
24 hours to leave the country after Foreign Secretary William Hague said i
have been declared "persona non grata".and also on travel ban. The
expulsion was in response to attacks on British embassy premises in Tripoli
following the death of Colonel Gaddafi's son in a NATO air strike.
If you agree to assist me, your share will be Eight million pounds
guaranteed.
Regards,
Omar Jelban.
May peace and Gods mercy and blessings be upon you
Long live Libya, free and dignified.
E-mail  Omar_jelban@hotmail.com

Email secured by Check Point

No comments:

Post a Comment