23.4.15

Your Fund

Contact western Union
money_gram@cantv.net


Attention

We have deposited the check of your fund (2.700`000`00USD) through Western Union department after our finally meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact Western Union director Mr.SAM HARRY, via E-mail: (westernunion44@qq.com ). He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily.Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as,

Receiver's Name_______________
Address: ________________
Country: _____________
Phone Number: _____________

Though, Mrs. Franklin Moore has sent 5000 in your name today so contact Mr.SAM HARRY or you call him +229 9473544 as soon as you receive this email and tell him to give you the Reference Number, sender name and question/answer to pick the 5000 Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund,

Best Regards.
Mr.David Unyamee

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete