20.4.15

My Dearest Friend

Mrs. Patricia Maria Howard
info@idirectcontact.com


My Dearest Friend

Hello my beloved.I do respect your privacy here. But i have
no other ways to contact you or even to communicate with
you, then now I found the easier place to meet someone like
you, Please dont think that I may have taking an
advantage to know you on this Social Network I have no any
other means to get an advice from you than this.

First and foremost, I apologize using this medium to reach
you for a transaction of this magnitude. I am Mrs. Patricia
Maria Howard, from republic of Ireland, born in the state of
Ohio USA. I am legally married to Mr. Michael woody
Howard, a British citizen born and brought up in
Switzerland, I live in Switzerland with my husband for 32
years before we moved down to United Kingdom in 1985 after
my husband retirement in 1974, I am 74 years old by his
grace, I am suffering from long time cancer. All indication
from my doctor that my conditions are really deteriorating
and it is quite obvious that I wouldn't live more than three
months. My dear husband was involved with the January 2000
Kenya airways plane crashed as you can see on the news line
web site. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/
Africa/6627485.stm, I choose you after viewing your
profile and I have confident in you because I have prayed. I
am willing to donate the sum of $20.5m U.S dollars, to the
less privileged.

I await urgent reply. You can also contact my lawyer on
his

Private email (honjerrybrown@gmail.com)


His Name is Jerry Brown
Cell phone Number +447024032173.

Remain blessed,

Get back to me on patmaria74@gmail.com




Mrs. Patricia Maria Howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment