27.4.15

Waiting to hear from you

Mr.Martin Holmes
info@american.it


Be careful with this message. Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Unless you trust the sender, don't click links or reply with personal information

In regards to: Asset Bequest to You.
Good Day
My name is Mr.Martin Holmes.; an Independent Legal and Financial Expert. I run a private Practice in legal Soliciting and Financial Consulting. In the process of carrying out a standard financial review exercise for the third quarter of this year (2015); I came across my late client's file that revealed a form he signed with an Investment Company here (Union Financiera Asturiana) which had your name on the next of kin column.
This file contains certificate for a convertible bond Deposit he made with the Investment Company that was traded over the years with different Asset Managers to yield a high profit value. In 2001, the subject matter (My Late Client); contacted me for legal Advice regarding a business discussion between him and Union Financiera Asturiana. He informed me that he had a financial portfolio of Ђ9.8Million (Euros) which he wished to Invest with the Private Investment Service arm of the Investment Company. I agreed to represent his Interest, so we met on numerous occasions prior to any investments being placed, carried out a feasibility study and assessment of the gainfully oriented areas before it gained my approval. I encouraged him to consider various growth funds with prime ratings and I helped him fashion out the placement of this trust.
Today, this Bonded Investment Trust he had has a surface value of 15Million Euros that has long matured for payment but due to his demise, it has not been paid by the Investment Company who confessed that no one has come for claims following my inquiry on this case.
It is pertinent you note that; my late client who shares same surname with you died intestate in Jan 2010 of AUTO ACCIDENT TRAUMA in Birmingham England, since this is his personal Offshore Investment Plan which had only your name matching the name on the Form as the Next of Kin, you are legally entitled to make claims as the only successor in title over his investment Trust. It is usually a mandatory protocol to specify next of kin in financial transactions that require forms, documentation, application or agreement.
As a foreign Investor he was, he relied on my service here on ground to advise and execute action on his behalf. However, I am prepared to place you in a position wherein the funds would be released to you as the only known surviving relative. I will ensure that every legal right and procedure is exercised to place you in a position that will ensure that the Deposit is released to you by the Investment Firm.
Due to the high surface value of the assets, it is legally fair that the Probate law which provides uncertainty of the original owner's absence be applied so that Assets would be transferred to his kin as the law provides. You shall be placed as the next of kin and through my office; I will ensure the release of the deposit to you by carrying out the necessary legal procedures to transfer ownership of Inheritance to you. I assure you that the deposit and release of these Funds to you will be done without breach of law and within 7 bank working days.
You have to be aware of the need for confidentiality in this letter, owing to the fact that Inheritance information are highly secured to avoid wrong claimant or third party interest. He made this Investment out of town in the bid to have an offshore financial security in case of unforeseen events. A convenient International money transfer medium that will protect you from breach of law will be initiated in line with Probate validation of ownership transfer to you. Please send me your contact details, number and address in your response to this letter as I expect that you keep the contents of this mail private and respect the integrity of the information revealed to you herein.
Cordially,
Mr.Martin Holmes.
Legal Financial Service
Consultants/Asset Security
Email:martinholmes112@aol.com
 

2 comments:


  1. BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $2,000.(two thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : (atmmachinehackes @ gmail.com). Tell your loved once too, and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how my life changed for good...Love you all ...the email address again is atmmachinehackes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete