24.4.15

LOAN OFFER

mohammed_Abbas100@hotmail.com
mohammed_abbas100@hotmail.com

Be careful with this message. Many people marked similar messages as phishing scams, so this might contain unsafe content

Dear prospective customer,

This is to inform you that Turkey Financier is here in Turkey offers loan
to any one who might be in need of a loan for any financial concern Should you be interested in applying for a business or personal loan you are required to send an inquiry


to us for further proceedings. We offer loan services 24 hours for 7 days
of the week (24*7).

Yours Faithfully,
Mohammed Abbas,
Email:mohammed_Abbas100@hotmail.com
Loan and trade credit

2 comments:


  1. BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $2,000.(two thousand USD) Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : (atmmachinehackes @ gmail.com). Tell your loved once too, and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how my life changed for good...Love you all ...the email address again is atmmachinehackes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete