15.10.11

PLS DO NOT DISREGARD

SGT LARRY WAYNE ✆ armando@conectateya.com
Hello,
I am Sgt Larry Wayne an American Combat Soldier group of 50,000 combatant, left behind in Iraq for advisory and assistance to Iraq Forces after the Handing over to Iraq Peach Keeping Force, During my services I was been able to secure $16 million U.S Dollars which I have with me, I want to send over this funds to a Trust Worth Person that we help me keep it till I am back from the Camp in Baghdad Iraq, hopefully January 2012, Since Our Final Troops is leaving Iraq January 2012.If you are Interested in this Offer kindly contact me Via my Private Email: larywane@w.cn
You will find the story of this money on the web address below. After we have summated the remaining part http://www.chuckypita.com/700-billion-cash-found-in-baghdad-iraq/
Please kindly keep this transaction Confidential because I am still serving in the Military camp in Baghdad Iraq.
Sgt Larry Wayne.
larywane@w.cn

No comments:

Post a Comment