25.10.11

Hello

Larry Yab And Associates ✆ info.larryyabassociate@aol.com
Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more

Attn,
I am Larry Yab a legal practitioner. I am contacting you because a
deceased client of mine died 2009.This was due to the death of all the
members of his family.He shares the same last name with yours,leaving a
deposit value of $19 million dollars.
The bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin. My proposition
to you is to seek your consent and to present you as the next of kin and
beneficiary of my late client.
Contact me immediately for further details, if you are interested.
Best regards,
Larry Yab(Esq.)

No comments:

Post a Comment