24.10.11

INVESTMENT

potomek@rz.vline.pl ✆
My Friend,
I was moved to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I
have an important business discussion i wish to share with you which I
believe will interest you.
I would want to move $10.2MillionUsd (Ten Million Two hundred Thousand US
Dollars) to your country for investment on properties or agricultural
machines as you may choose and i need your assistance as a foreign partner
to receive the fund and also invest the money for me.
I will give you details about this transaction as soon as you respond.
Lets get this done urgently and finalize this transaction for partnership
investment agreement.
In your reply tell me more about yourself and include your
telephone number for easy communication.

Best Regards,
MR Marcel  Markis  Lewin

No comments:

Post a Comment