24.10.11

How are you

relay44.ocn.ad.jp
My Dear,
I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick your money but I did not heard from you, So I went and deposited the $2.5M as consignment box to FOX COURIER COMPANY in Accra Ghana because I am traveling to Europe for my new investment and i will not come back soon again. I want You to contact the FOX COURIER COMPANY for them to deliver your package. I have paid for the delivering charges and security fee including the keeping fee.The only money you have to send to them is the insurance fee, which is $150.00 Us Dollars to received your package.
CONTACT PERSON; MR. MKRUMA THOMPSON, MANAGER
E-mail: foxcourier@mynet.com
Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid increasing the insurance fee. Let me know as soon as you receive your package.
Thanks and remain bless,
Regards
Mike Robert.

No comments:

Post a Comment