29.7.11

please get back to me for details

Beloved,
I am sorry over my inability to contact you through a more
reputable/respectable means but if we progress, we will use a more befitting
means of communication for such a transaction.
I am a Canadian engineer and i lived and worked in Libya as a contractor
before the February crises.
Today i am contacting you over business investments/partnership opportunity.
Funds are available to the tone of us$50m deposited at three (3) different
locations.
The funds actually belong two Libyans who have asked me to seek for a reliable
businessman/investor through whom these funds will be settled in any safe
account for further investments purposes.
The funds in question are of clean sources and details will be made available
to you as soon as you indicate interest.
Furthermore, your role and benefit will be discussed in our subsequent
communications.
I will wait to know your position to enable me discuss more on this great
opportunity. Please do reply through my private email address:
ppreminger@blumail.org
Thanks,
Paul V. Preminger

No comments:

Post a Comment