18.7.11

My Proposal, contact Mrs. Lovely Busy Komoh

Hello friend


I am Mrs. Lovely Busy Komoh. A private accountant and chief external auditor of Bid Vest Bank of South Africa (BVBSA), I need your service in a confidential matter regarding the transfer of the amount is US$7.5M (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only}.

An investor, Japanese and a contractor with the Kruger diamond Mines died without naming a legal next of kin to his fund in my bank. The amount is US$7.5M (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only} and the banking regulation/legislation in South Africa demand that I notify the financial authorities after five years. Further details will be given upon your reply.

Thanks.
Mrs. Lovely Busy Komoh..
Email :  ms.lovelybusykomoh@live.com
Tel Number: + 27-783959038

No comments:

Post a Comment