18.7.11

Good Day

Good Day
I am Mr. Vincent Cheng Hoi Chuen, GBS, JP Chairman of the Hong Kong and
Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.I have a sensitive, confidential brief
from Hong Kong and I am asking for your partnership in re- profiling funds.
All I require is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach
of the law. Please accept my apologies, keep my confidence and disregard this
email if you do not appreciate this proposition I have offered you. All
confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior
to your acceptance and I will let you know what is required of you.
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Best Regards,
Mr. Vincent Cheng

No comments:

Post a Comment