25.7.11

Derek Rolfe: Please Help

Dear Friend ,
This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have
not yet met.
After searching through the internet. I am contacting you to let us
assist children of conflict, to help children affected by war and
disaster, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe
everyone will Die someday. Let me start by introducing my humble self, I
am Derek Rolfe, a merchant here in London, presently taking medical
treatment. Now, I have been diagnosed with Prostate cancer that was
discovered very late due to my uncaring attitude for my health.
It has defiled all form of medicine and right now, I have only about a
few months to live according to medical experts. To be sincere with you, I
have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for
anyone not even myself but my business and money. Though I am
wealthy, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only
focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I
regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just
wanting to have or make all the money in the world.
I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I
would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that I
know my time is almost up, I have willed and given most of my properties
and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a
few close friends. I have decided to give alms to charity organizations,
as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I
have distributed money to some charity organizations in Myanmar,
Indonesia, China, and Africa at large.
Now that my health has Deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self
any more. I once asked Members of my family to close one of my accounts
and donate the money Which I have there to some charity organizations in
Myanmar,Indonesia,China and Africa at large, they refused and kept the
Money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not
to be content with what I have left for them.

The last of my money is the huge cash deposit ($1,000,000) that I have
With a security firm. I will want you to help me collect this deposit
and dispatch it to charity organizations and let them know that it is
Mr.Derek Rolfe . That is making this generous donation.
I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital bed where I
wait for my time to come. You can reply me through my private email
address: derekrolfecharityhome@yahoo.com
As soon as I receive your sincere response, I will hence give you all
the Necessary details of how this can be done. I pray that you will
support And assist me with good heart so that I can be able to achieve
my goal. If you accept to help me do this, I promise you a reward of 30%
of the ($1,000,000).
Thank you for understanding.
Derek Rolfe .
I own the under listed companies
Derek Rolfe and associates
Derek Rolfe Logistics (Removals, Relocation, Delivery and Storage)

No comments:

Post a Comment