4.7.11

HELLO

From Mirina Micheal
Ouaga, Burkina Faso.
Dearest,
Permit me to inform you of my desire requesting your kind assistance, I am Ms Mirian Micheal the only daughter and child of late Mr Raymond Micheal, I am 20 years old girl,My father was the Director of Gold and Cotton exportation in Burkina Faso, Before the death of my father he told me that he deposited sum of (USD $7,000,000.00 Million U.S Dollars ).
I am making this contact with you based on my need for you to assist me , I personally understand that it was because of my late fathers position that he was killed by the anti-government protests and he instructed me to look for a foreign partner out of my country who will help me to stand on my behalf and transfer this money out of here and invest it for me, my purpose of contacting you is for you to help me and transfer the money.
I hope you will not betray me because this money is my only hope in life and you will also help me to relocate over to your country to continue my education while you will invest my ownshare of the money for me in any good buiness until I finish school,God will bless you for your kind help and I will compensate you with 25% of this money for your kind assistance,
The money is an inheritance from my late father which I also secured the deposit documents  with me here in Burkina Faso where I ran out of rescure.
I am waiting for your repply.
I await your immediate response.
Best Regards,
Mirian

No comments:

Post a Comment