14.7.11

GOOD DAY TO YOU

GOOD DAY TO YOU,
GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF GOD,
My name is Mrs. Agueda Carlos; I am a dying woman who has decided to
donate what I have to you/church. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed
for cancer for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my
husband, who has left me everything he worked for. I have been touched by
God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for
the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband
hard earned funds ungodly.
Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to
forgive me and I believe he has because He is a merciful God. I will be
going in for an peration in less than a month and I decided to WILL/donate
the sum of £1.8million (One Million Eight Hundred Thousand Great British
Pounds) to you for the good work of the lord, and also to help the
motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.
At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact
that my relatives are around me and my health status. I have adjusted my
WILL and my lawyer is aware I have changed my WILL. If you are a Godly
person, please contact my lawyer and he will arrange the transfer of the
funds from my account to your preferred account. I wish you all the best
and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and PLEASE use the funds well
and always extend the good work to others.
Below are the contact details of my lawyer.
CAMPS SOLICITORS
BARRISTER Matthew O'Brien
Email: barrmathewobrien@lawyer.com
      barrmathewobrien@hotmail.co.uk
Tel:+447031743508
  :+7023083785?44
  :+447010048453
Fax:0872 111 4049

Please ensure that you copy all your correspondence to the email address
above.
Please tell him that I have WILLED £1.8million (One Million Eight Hundred
Thousand Great British Pounds) to you.
Good luck in all your future Endeavour’s!
Thanks,
Mrs. Agueda Carlos.
aguedacarlos@blumail.org
CC: barrmathewobrien@lawyer.com
   barrmathewobrien@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment