6.5.15

My Appreciation Letter

gthomas
gthomas@atiport.cl


My Appreciation Letter

Hi,
So far so good, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of (Mr Carlos Santos Sanchez) from
Mexico. Presently I'm in Mexico for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. In appreciation of your assistance I have mapped out as a compensation and wrote on your favour a Cashier check of (US$1,500,000.00.) So, you can now contact my attorney in Benin republic, Ms Marie Akpali on her e-mail address (
file133774@virgilio.it) and ask her to send you the cashier check of US$1,500.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in the past transaction.
All I want you to know before you finally proceed is that you are to commit your time, sincerity and comply with her to ensure your claim goes out smoothly. So feel free to get in touched with my attorney Marie Akpali and and furnish her with the below information to enable her send the cashier check to you at your own expense as I have done enough by allocating such huge amount to you. Even my current partner is not happy that i have to allocate such amount to you bearing in mind your nonchalant attitude to the transaction at its crucial stage.
Kindly furnish her with the following information:
Your full name:
Contact and mailing address:
Telephone and cellphone numbers:
In the moment,I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand. Finally, bear in mind that I had forwarded instruction to my attorney to mail the cashier check to you once she received of the above information.

My regards,
Thomas Usman Bello

No comments:

Post a Comment