29.5.15

Charity Donation

Mrs Gloria C. Mackenzie mmagarinio@fio.unicen.edu

Be careful with this message. Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Unless you trust the sender, don't click links or reply with personal information

Dear Email User,
This is a personal mail directed to you. I am Mrs Gloria C. Mackenzie 84
years old Widow, and I am from Zephyrhills, Florida in June 5 2013 after i
won my Power ball Jackpot of $590,500.00 million My jackpot was a gift
from God to me and my entire family has agreed to do the will of God. I
may not know you, but I believe if you were chosen by God to receive my
donation of $1.5,000,000 USD to you as part of our own charity project to
improve the life of 10 lucky individuals all over the world. If you have
received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients, get back to
us with your details.

============
Full Name:
Address:
Country:
Age:
Nationality:
Occupation:
Sex:
Mobile/Tel:

so that we can forward it to the payout bank who will transfer your own
part of the donation to you.
You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/05/18777885-good-manners-results-in-fortune-for-florida-powerball-winner?lite

For the purpose of confidentiality and to claim your prize, reply via this
email: mrsgloriamackenzie582@gmail.com

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Gloria C. Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment