1.8.12

MY INFORMATIO​N’S FOR YOU (Don’t Ignore this email).


muharm@yippy.com



Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters.  Learn more
Read this letter very carefully and don’t ask how I got your Contact because this could be the last one you read from me if you fail to co-operate.

I am not writing you to believe me on this, but to tell you what will happen next to you if you don’t co-operate with me and get yourself off this.

I am ,Mohandas karamchand Gandhi an India mafia boss and a special assassin, I was training at a paramilitary camp  and i am on the Indian list of the 100 most wanted criminals.

Two years ago, I was arrested by the police on Sunday (July 11, 2010) and suspected of having participated in drug trafficking activities as the leader of the Amato-Pagano clan, which i broke off from the Neapolitan mafia, the Camora.
 Many people around that fails to co­-operate with me and get them self of this mission to assassinate them was killed.

I was paid to assassinate you, but I decided to give you a chance, your life and that of your family from the endless pain.

The allegation brought to me was not enough reason for me to just kill a person like you and make your family suffer a very big lost.

I have every information’s on who want you died, WHY THEY WANTS YOU DEAD and I will give you AFTER GUIDELINES ON WHAT TO DO NEXT, to avoid this and save your SELF and your family because, I am not the only assassin sent to kill you.
 For Your Own Good, you must keep this to yourself, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO IS AGAINST YOU AND WHY THEY WANTS YOU DEAD, I want you to keep this as a secret until I forward you the video tape of the people that wants you assassinated so that you can nail them down after while am gone..

I really don't know why I want to help you, but thank your stars because I have killed about 40-50 Business men and woman within the past three-four Months   ago and I have chosen not to kill you, because I want to stop this act of killing people.

MY Eyes are on you, so don't try anything stupid OR involve the F.B.I OR POLICE on this, till I have giving you all information’s that you need to get them all.
 Get back to me as soon as you get this message so that I can tell you all to do for the safety of your life.

Contact me back on this email: mohandasgandhi5442@gmail.com

You have only less than 88hours.

Have a nice day

Regard

Mohandas karamchand Gandhi.  

3 comments:

  1. that is not a Scam at all
    many people i know have die just because they fail to co-operate with them and they where killed

    I will Advise you to remove this because it not a Scam Or if you think it a scam, pray to god for you to receive it again and see what next will happen to you...

    Foool

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is not a Scam at all
    many people i know have die just because they fail to co-operate with them and they where killed

    I will Advise you to remove this because it not a Scam Or if you think it a scam, pray to god for you to receive it again and see what next will happen to you...

    Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

    Fuck You.......................................!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a scam. I got the e-mail at work. My 88 hours have long since passed. If they knew me they certainly would not have made the threat that would put the timing of them having to come to my house to get me.

    ReplyDelete