1.8.12

CONFIDENTI​AL BUSINESS FOR YOU !!


Flora Allcott  hr@xinaweisi.com



Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters.  Learn more

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Mrs.Flora Allcott and I am a former employee of SOUTHWEST OFFSHORE BANK. After working there for 18 years I have now retired.In my time of employment I was managing an account whose owner had expired in 2002.The account’s owner had no known beneficiaries and following the law, his account was left as I investigated if there were any known or unknown next of kin.According to my former employer’s policies,such cases must be left open for ten years before the bank may turn the funds over to the Government at which time they will become beneficiary of the funds.The funds amount to $USD 9.8 million.  My peer who still works at the bank has informed me that the account is soon to be turned over.

I do not see it fit that the government is set to get such a large fund when they really do not need it.We are able to name a beneficiary legally, but it has to be someone who we are in no way connected to,as both my peer and I are affiliated with this account and bank.  This is where I am asking you if you are interested in becoming the beneficiary of this account,have the funds transferred into your name and walk away with a large percentage of atleast 50% .All legal forms, petitions and formats will be taken care of by SOUTHWEST OFFSHORE BANKING,I am just looking for someone who is not known and can also be trustworthy.I know This sounds somewhat impossible, but honestly, it is very doable and Possible.

I only have a couple of weeks in which I am able to make this possible, so please let me know if you are interested or not.Once you respond with a yes, I will inform you of what information is needed and most importantly,when the funds will become available to you.I must say that all of the funds will be put under your name and care and so it is paramount that you are a trustworthy person.I am counting on you not to vanish with the said amount until I am able to come and collect my and my peers share from you.All Paper work and Documents for this will be Issued to you and a Prove of funds Ownership and Authorization Letter from IMF AND WORLD BANK.

I look forward to hearing fro you soon and hope you see this as a huge and an opportunity not to be missed.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Flora Allcott.

No comments:

Post a Comment