30.12.17

Assalamu alaikum,

Hello Dear,
Thank you for your email response and prayers especially in this
ramadan fasting period. Like i told you in my first letter, it is with
total confidence and the inspiration of Allah that i contacted you for
this divine mission. I am currently confined on this hospital bed and
unable to do anything more because my health condition has
deteriorated to the worse stage, this is why i demand for your consent
to assume this responsiblity to carry out this divine project which my
health condition won't allow me to execute. I want you to do this work
with trust for the sake of Allah, for you to be blessed and for the
sake of humanity who will benefit from the Godly project which you are
going to establish with this funds.
I am a religious woman and respects my faith as a Muslim. I also have
the faith and trust in you that you are a trustworthy Muslim who will
not betray your Godly faith. If you are convinved of doing this work
for Allah, then u

No comments:

Post a Comment