1.6.15

Please Reply 162.254.160.22

Jones Blair wxb@goldentang.com

Dear Sir,

Its now crystal clear to you in the time past that you have been dealing with fraudsters because our investigation report have shown
that you have an outstanding payment

Nevertheless the did have been done and the only way to remedy the situation is to proceed to pay you an approved compensation fund of
$6.5million only as been approved for scam victims by the United Nations Debts Reconciliation Committee United Kingdom,

Thus the payment will come via ATM VISA CARD and as our paying bank is duly inter switched you will be permitted to make a maximum withdrawal
of $5000 on daily basis in any ATM VISA CENTER that is nearest to you any where in the world then the original copy of your ATM VISA CARD
shall be delivered by DHL COURIER service which shipment/insurance coverage cost is free of charge

Please to avoid wrong delivery of your ATM VISA CARD you are kindly expected to reply immediately and re-confirm your full names and your
delivery address

Thank You
Inspector Jones Blair
Scotland Yard Police UK

2 comments:

  1. Become rich today and take the risk of transforming your own life. Try and get a blank ATM card today from (MR JOHN) and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I'm rich because am a living testimony. The list money I get in a day with this card is about $50,000. I keeping pumping money into my account.there is no risk of being caught because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on
    Email: { programmedatmcards@gmail.com}OR Text or Call or WhatsApp: +2348154637647

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Leah Hart I live in Ohio USA I’m 32 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from united hacking company  blank ATM card that can withdraw $5,500 daily. I got it from him  last week and now I have withdrawn about $15,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met united hacking company  because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now united hacking company  sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to the united hacking company   because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news contact. email address: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com or whatsApp:  +44 7466 770724

    ReplyDelete