7.11.11

AN URGENT PROPOSAL

COLONEL JON NEWMAN ✆ jonnewman72@yahoo.com.ph
to undisclosed recipients


Hello,
I am Colonel Jon Newman, US Army serving in the 3rd Infantry Division in Iraq, I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I have a proposal for you.

In 2003, I and my men found over $600 million in Saddam Hussein's hideout in
Baghdad, we sent some back to the Iraq government after counting it in a
classified location, but we also kept some behind for ourselves. Some of the
money we shared among ourselves worth over $200million, and I have kept mine for
a while here in a very secured place since then, just like many others, but now
our new president Obama is making plans on pulling us out of Iraq.
You can view the link below to verify my statement.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
My share is 10million, you will receive 20% of the money, all you need
do is to find a
safe place where you can keep the box till we leave Iraq. Get back to
me immediately.
Colonel Jon Newman.

No comments:

Post a Comment