4.11.11

RE: VERY URGENT CONSIGNMEN​T/FUNDS RECEIVER NEEDED‏

Gamaladdeen Ayad Jomah Ramadan ✆ mnago2@googlemail.com
to bcc: me

Re: Yours Attn Dearest, My name is Gamaladdeen Ayad Jomah Ramadan from Libya, the (PA) Personal Assistant of Col.Jaber, the chief of staff of the military in Libya. My boss has been in this post in Libya for a very long time. Because of the problem that is going on now in our country. I am sure that you might have heard/seen what is happening to our country both on the television and Internet presently as our formal president (LEADER) has refuse to step down from office which many lives has been lost prior to his final moment on October 20th before his was killed.
All the ministers and government officials are running out of the country and trying to protect what ever they have so that they will not loose their lives and their belonging. I have secured a safe-deposit box for my boss containing the sum of US$20, 500, 000.00 to Jordan that is just only two hours away from our country. At this point in time, a diplomat has been contracted having this safe-deposit box move to any European countries prior to official destination perhaps to you in your country.
Therefore I call on you to assist me to receive the consignment/funds in your country as my boss has advised me that I should make sure I secure the consignment/funds out side ARAB countries to enable me help his family incase anything bad happen to him because of the situation that looks very fragile towards late col Gadaffi loyalist in our country now. 
Let me know if are interested to help me secure these consignment/funds in your country as the diplomat is ready to proceed for the delivery. My Boss is offering you 30% of the total money, if you can assist me to secure the consignment/funds to your country. 
I am waiting for your confirmation to let the diplomat proceed for delivery of the consignment/funds to you by providing me with your full contact details: FULL NAME, HOME ADDRESS, AGE, DIRECT MOBILE NUMBER, & OCCUPATION without time wasting to fodaykabba@aim.com

Thanks. I await your urgent response.

No comments:

Post a Comment