8.11.11

hello friend,

Charity Sary ✆ charity.sary@yahoo.com.ph
to undisclosed recipients


hello friend,
  Hello, Hope this mail finds you in good health, I saw your email while browsing internet 
and I  have interest In you i deem it very necessary to get in touch with you for a   
long-lasting relationship. beside i am charity by name has decent hobbies like   
reading and swimming and i desires to make long-lasting friendship with you.Do   
you think age, colour or distance is any bar to make such friendly relationship with 
you? If not, then stretch your hand to me and accept mine. If you feel like we will  
 be friends fine,then you mail me back so that I will   forward u my photos and 
Introduce myself to u more,So from there we will get to   know each other very 
well.Just bear in mind that there is only one happiness in   life,to love and beloved.I 
will always remain yours in love. Big Kissess And Hugs!  miss charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment