5.10.11

REPLY ( I NEED YOUR HELP FROM IRAQ )

Hello,
First,let me introduce myself. I am Capt. Michael Scholl,assigned to 2nd
Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, 3rd Marine Division, western Anbar
Province in Iraq. I am desperately in need of your assistance and I have
summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in Iraq and I am
seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $10,570,000 (Ten million
Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand USD) as far as I can be assured that it
will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.
SOURCE OF MONEY: During a rescue operation, some amounts in various
currencies which was concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and
ammunition at a location near one of Saddam Hussein's old Presidential
Palaces was discovered and it was agreed by all party present that the
money Be shared amongst us. This might appear as an illegal thing to do
but I tell you what, no compensation can make up for the risks we have
taken with our lives in this hellhole. The above figure was given to me as
my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so
with the help of a German contact working with the UN here (his office
enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location
entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the
package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air
raid and asked that the package be handed over family.Your confidentiality
about this will be highly appreciated.
Respectfully,
Capt.Michael Scholl

-----
Письмо отправлено почтовым сервисом
компании 'Интерсвязь'. (http://is74.ru)

No comments:

Post a Comment