6.10.11

REGARDS!

This message may not have been sent by: rboateng1945@gmail.com  Learn more  Report phishingWarning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn moreDear sir/madam,
  Before I proceed, I must first apologize for this unsolicited letter to you.
I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to
establish a relationship of trust, but I do have limited choice. My name is
Barrister Richards Boateng (ESQ) a Solicitor working with GBA (Ghana Bar
Association) with address: Block 7,Road 32, Airport residential Area, Accra
Ghana. My Client, Late Allen S Wong from USA, a business mogul who is a
consultant to Ghana petroleum Company,lived in Ghana for many years, my client,
his wife and their one child were involved in an automobile accident in the
Volta region Here in Ghana.
Before his death, he has a deposit of $8.5M (EIGHT MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND US DOLLARS) in a well known bank here in Ghana. The bank has mandated
me to present the heir/next of kin for claims, before the money gets confiscated
or reverts as unclaimed fund. So I decided to search for any of my late client's
relative which has been very difficult for me, as he did not declare any other
person, address, partner or relatives in the official paper works of his deposit.
Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a
foreigner to stand as the next of kin to my client, with my position as his
lawyer, I will now appoint and recognize you as the heir. I will obtain every
relevant document from the probate to make your claim legal. Note that this
process is not risky in any manner and it is completely legal but might not be
justified morally. He was my private client, I will not like you to involve any
third party in this transaction, just me and you .Besides I am doing this on my
own personal capacity and do not wish to bring my office into it. Once the fund
is released to you, I am proposing that we shall share in the ratio to be agreed
by both of us. 50% 50% will this be okay with you. Should you be interested,
please forward the following to me urgently:
1. Full names
2. Occupation
3. Private phone number
4. Current contact address
Note that when the whole documents are ready, it would be your responsibility to
approach the bank and make application for the release and transfer of the funds
to you after the funds has been changed to your name this will make you new
owner of this money the law and this means that the bank will have know reason
what so ever not to transfer the money to you. If this proposal does offend your
moral values please pardon me.
 I will be waiting for us to go on proper with this transaction i also want to
tell you that am a dedicated and respectable family man and i want you as
someone i will and can rely on ok i hope to do great things with you like also
invest this funds in your country ok hope to hear from you soon.
Best Regards
Richards Boateng (ESQ)
Email: rboateng1945@hotmail.com
      rboateng1945@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment