4.10.11

Re: Good day.

Good day,
My name is Jeffery F. Duckman and I own a company that sells Art Work and fabric materials in London,I am looking for a representative in the United States Of America And Canada  who will be working for me as a part time worker and i will be willing to pay Ten Percent for every transaction,
JOB DESCRIPTION
*. Receive Documents/Payments in form of Check, Money Order, Bank Draft,
*. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage
*. Forward balance after deduction of percentage to the company.
if you are interested in working get back with this details, Please get back to me with your Complete information:
Full name.......................................
Physical address(Not P.o.box).......................................
Telephone number.......................................
Age.......................................
Present Job........................................
Your provided information will be sent for the first internal screening and comparability of applicant's information. Please if you are interested in this position don't hesitate to get back to me.
Regards,
Jeffery F. Duckman
ART GALLERY LIMITED

No comments:

Post a Comment