6.9.11

CHARITY DONATION

Dearly Beloved,
It might astonish you to read from me since we haven't met before ,actually I am Rev Sis.Deborah Smith I am 73yrs suffering from long time Breast cancer I was born orphan and spend all my days in orphanage foundation and always in church so I vowed to my GOD ALMIGHTY I must never stop contributing to orphanages, I have be the mother of the motherless and love doing GOD work when ever i see the less-privileges but from all indications my condition is really deteriorating and quite obvious that I won't live long according to my doctors here I notice that my condition is not improving rather it gets worsen all day I decided use my saved funds to contribute to Charity organization and the development of the churches in America , Asia, Europe and other christian countries.

I select you while visiting the internet after several prayers I am willing to donate the sum of { £.26,000.000 } Twenty Six Million Great British Pounds to you for charity use, the orphanages, less privileged, churches, and widows, Propagating the word of GOD and to ensure that the house of GOD is maintained in your area I took this decision upon myself because I understand that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity upon vanity.
please do send me in your return mail Your Real
 Names .....
Home Address......
Age.....
Religion....
Phone and a photo of you so i could know who I'm dealing with.
May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family.

yours in Christ
Rev Sis. Deborah Smith.

NOTE:Send your Response to(sisterdaborahsmith1@rocketmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment