12.8.11

This is a Confidential Matter

The Manager
Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago(Petrotrin)
Trinidad, West Indies


Dear Sir,


It is a fact that we have not met before neither have we had any previous business dealings, but I strongly believe that with understanding and trust we can have a successful business relationship.


For your information I am employee of Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd. (Petrotrin), for more information you can visit our link

http://abarrelfull.wikidot.com/pointe-a-pierre-refinery-project


I have access to very vital information that can be used to move a huge amount of money out of the Petrotrin's continuous catalyst regeneration (CCR) platform project account to a secured account out of Trinidad and Tobago. If it were possible for me to do it alone I would not have bothered contacting you, Ultimately I need a foreigner to play an important role in the completion of this business deal. Please, do not take this vital issue as the numerous scam mails you received nowadays, but a serious and mutually beneficial transaction.


The funds in question was sourced from over an invoiced billings and contracts of the;


REVAMPING OF FLUID CATALYTIC CRACKING UNIT (FCCU) AND UPGRADE OF THE PETROTRINæ‹… GASOLINE OPTIMIZATION AT THE POINTE A PIERRE REFINERY.


I have done my homework very well and have machineries in place to ensure that this venture succeed and I therefore asked of you if:



- You have a well serviced bank account that can receive huge transfer without suspicion from your bankers


- You have a good relationship with your bankers?


- You can guarantee the safety of these funds in your account pending my arrival for disbursement?



If YES, then I will need more information about you such as:


------Your Full Names

------Your Contact Tel

------Your Office /Residential Address:

------Your Occupation

------Any form of ID


This information will confirm that I am dealing with the right person as you know I have to be careful to avoid dealing with an impostor.


Kindly get back to me at your most early convenience so that I Can Brief you on the next line of action. On acceptance, Our Identities and total business plan package will be relayed to you in details.


I look forward to to meeting with you where I hope to do good business with you.


Treat this as confidential and Please respond to this email using my personal confidential mail at Generalmanager12@inMail24.com.


Best Regards



Manager
Petroleum Co. of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd. (Petrotrin).

No comments:

Post a Comment