3.8.11

Please I Grave Your Indulgence​

I am Mrs Kucera Keefe, Please I Grave Your Indulgence.
Permit me to inform you of my desire to introduce to you into this humanitarians work. I decided to do this after praying over the situation. You should please consider the transaction on its content and not the fact that you have not known me before.
I need not dwell on how I came by your contact information because there are many such possibilities these days. I would like to introduce myself as
Mrs kucera keefe, of Republic of Benin , A widow to Late Dr. David Keefe (former Counselor of the Benin Embassy in Madrid , Spain . I have been recently diagnosed of Cancer of the Pelvic. I am writing to you now from my sick bed here in the hospital.
There is us$10.M (TEN Million United States Dollars) my husband has in a bank in ( BENIN ) of which I am the next of kin. With my health condition and because my husband and I have NO child, I decide to contact you so that I will pass the right of next of kin to you.
This is  the condition that you will take 40% of the fund for yourself, The remaining  60% for the less privileges people in the society.
This is in fulfillment of the last request of my late husband: that a substantial part of the fund be used to carter for the less privilege people, If this condition is acceptable by you, You should contact me immediately with your full names and contact information's so that I will have the trust to pass the right of next of kin to you.
I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time the fund will be transferred into your account, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as I have described above. Please call my doctor with number +229 99756711 to speak with me.
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs kucera keefe.

No comments:

Post a Comment