3.8.11

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME

Dear
My name is Mr James Walter, I work with A Security Firm and would like to present a Business Proposal for your consideration.
I am aware of the consequences of this proposal and I ask that if you find no interest in this project and knowing very well that you do not have lion's heart to handle this project,this is serous and need an urgent attention,Please you should discard this mail, if my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contact you and do not discuss its content with any one One thing I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold.

This is the one truth I have learned from my experience. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord let us work in partner. As you know Trust has become an issue not because people are evil but because people are self centered but l believe this case will be different on both side so far there is mutual respect and cooperation.
I have Two 2 Metallic Trunk Boxes Deposited in our Company that Contains Money running into Millions of United States of American Dollars in cash, which belongs to one late Politician who was standing trial and convicted. The boxes in question has not been claim by any Foreign Beneficiary for a period of Seven (7) years till date. All my efforts to locate any of the Beneficiary's relation in his Oversees forwarding Address prove abortive.
Therefore, I am set to Partner with you to claim these consignments/Boxes with a sharing ratio of 50-50. I shall provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction as soon as you declare your interest to work with me, I do hereby anticipate your Urgent and speedy response.
With your full contact Details such as your Full name, telephone and cell Phone Numbers, your Mailing/delivery address.
Regards.
Mr James Walter
Tel:+2335431362.

No comments:

Post a Comment