10.8.11

From Mr.Abedi "Top Urgent!!!

Dear Partner,
I am particularly happy dealing with a person of your caliber who knows what
international business is all about.Thank you for your prompt response towards
the execution of this mutual business transaction. This business is purely base
on trust and is 100% risk free business and I understand your willingness to
assist me in actualizing this deal.
As I told you in my first email, all we need from you is a confirmation that you
can handle the amount in question, then all the details will be given to you, we
will also need to sign an MOU (Memorandum of understanding) with you which will
be a legal binding document between us before we proceed this deal with you.
The funds are in a Bank Vault in Ghana, you can instruct the bank on how and
where you want the fund transferred into, the most important thing is getting
the fund out of the vault and changing the owner's name to yours. I wish to let
you know that this is a bank-to-bank transfer, I also want you to know that the
management of my bank must not know that I'm involved in this transaction.
I contacted you so that we can work together with oneness and with your full
co-operation the fund will be released on your name. I'm a God fearing person
and I'm a Christian, also I want you to be rest assured that I will not indulge
my self in any illicit activities. it would be highly appreciated if you will
maintain the absolute confidentiality of the transaction. If you co-operate with
us, you will be entitled to 30% of the fund and also the option of managing the
fund for us until we need it.
FILL IN CORRECTLY YOUR INFORMATION AND SEND TO ME FOR IMMEDIATE PROCEDURES OF
THE TRANSACTION.
1. Your Full Name:...............................
2. Your Address:....................................
3. Nationality:.......................................
4. Telephone .........................................
5. Country of Residence:......................
Once I get the response to this message I will prepare an application of fund
release which you will send to the Bank here in Ghana for the release of the
Fund to you as the legal beneficiary, further clarification shall be made known
to you on receipt of your positive response towards above subject matter. I
await your prompt response.
Thanks
Mr.Abedi Gyan

No comments:

Post a Comment