10.8.11

Dear Sir/Madam Do Respond To This Mail.....I​ts Very Urgent

Dear Sir/Madam,
It is a fact that we have not met before neither have we had any previous business dealings, but I strongly believe that with understanding and trust we can have a successful business relationship.
I am a banker and I have packaged a transaction that worth Ten million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($10,500.000); accrued from compensations by contractors who where assisted with loans from the bank without the normal collateral when I was in position to do the business. The compensations were made by the contractors after returning the loan within the stipulated time. This was not detected by the renowned auditors from my head office and I can not keep the amount in my custody as a civil servant.
I have moved the funds into what the bank call Escrow Call Account with no beneficiary. Meanwhile as you know I can not be directly connected to this money for obvious reasons. So my contacting you is to assist me receive the funds in your bank account in your country; which I know is possible if we can work together as partners. After the transfer you will take 30% of the total funds as your benefit then we can invest the rest into business in your country that is if you can help me.
I want you to stand as the depositor/beneficiary to the fund and apply to the bank international remittance department for the transfer of the fund to your nominated bank account of your choice. I will insert your particulars in the system as the person who made the deposit in my branch, so that the head office can authorize the transfer of the fund into your nominated bank Account.
The transfer will be made via swift and it will be a Bank-to-Bank wired transfer. Can I trust you and can you work with me?
If you are willing to work with me, get back to me so that we will go into the detail of the transaction and to conclude the transaction for our benefits.
Regards,
Chris Robert.

No comments:

Post a Comment