2.8.11

Compensati​on For Your Past Effort

:::: Personal Memo :::
Dear Friend.
Due to my tight schedules I could not contact you earlier before now. I am
very happy to inform you about my success in getting that money transfered
under the cooperation of a new partner from London. Presently I'm in
Brazil with the partner for  some projects with the money.Meanwhile,I did
not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in that process
despite that it failed us at that time.
Now, I want you to contact my secretary,his name is Mr, Benson Doll on his
email address is: ( bendoll1@yahoo.fr) Telephone: + 229 93702951, ask him
to send you the total sum of (800,000.00 ) which I kept for your
compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this
matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free
and get in touch with my secretary Mr, Benson Doll  and instruct him where
to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive
of it.
At the moment,I am very busy here because of the projects which my new
partner and I are having at hand.Finally, remember that I had forwarded
instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel
free to get in touch with Mr, Benson Doll  and he will send the amount to
you without any delay.
Thanks For Your Effort
Best regards,
Dr.Vamara Zorome.

No comments:

Post a Comment