10.8.11

BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

Good day,
I am making this contact with you based on trust and confidence irrespective of the fact that we have not met before and because of the nature of this business I am about to introduce, I want to remain positive having the faith and will, convincing myself that you will be capable of doing business with me.
I am the Financial Director of the NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC) office in Lagos, Nigeria. I and two of my colleagues have documents to remit into your account, the sum of $25.300.000.00 {TWENTYFIVE MILLION, THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED DOLLARS ONLY} which originated from over-invoiced contract for the supply of Petrochemical Pipeline and Seismic Equipment to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Oil Refineries and Rigs by a foreign base company. The bona fide contractor has been paid fully the sum of ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY SEVEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($167M) out of the grand total of ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY- TWO MILLION, THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$192,300,000.00). The remaining balance of US$25.3M is lying in my organizations (NNPC) suspense account with the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN), ready for transfer into the beneficiary’s account oversea. Waiting for the appropriate opportunity to do so, recently, the civilian president ordered that all foreign
In view of this, I act on the unanimous mandate given to me by my two colleagues to seek for honest and trustworthy foreigner who will assist in ensuring the successful transfer of the above sum. In confidence and trust I require your assistance by claiming and allowing us to transfer this fund into your corporate or personal account pending when we will proceed to your country in other to meet you and disburse accordingly. As top civil servants, our code of conduct strictly prohibits us from operating Foreign Bank Accounts and this is why we want to use your bank account to transfer this money outside Nigeria for safe keeping and investment purposes later. But you have to assure us you will not sit on the fund when remitted into your account. Due to the limited period in the transfer of this fund, I suggest to deal with you directly and privately if possible. This is to avoid administrative delays in decision associated with firms/organization, which will not favour the smooth transfer of this money.
NOTE: The nature of your business or position is irrelevant to this transaction. Note also that this transaction is top confidential because we are still in service and would not like this information to leak. It is pertinent to let you know that 20% of the total fund will be for you; while 10% will be used to settle any expenses that might be incurred by both parties and the remaining 70% will be for us (I and my colleagues which we intend to invest in your country later). Arrangement towards this fund transfer has been worked out and I assure you, that your role poses no risk or legal strings whatsoever attached in your position as the beneficiary, for we are well placed in government and can influence the various ministries to effect smooth and fast transfer of this fund into your bank account within twenty one working days (21days), if you would co-operate and assist at every point of need. After the money will hit your bank account by telegraphic wire transfer through the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN
Finally, the confidence and trust reposed on you should not be over-emphasized. You can contact me on my private telephone:line:234-81-65581426.
Awaiting your swift and favorable response.
Best Regards,
Mr. JAMES UBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment