5.8.11

Attn

FROM THE DESK OF:
MR AUGUSTINE ONIWON
GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR NNPC.
PRIVATE TEL - 234-1- 739 6195

Dear Sir,

Base on the information gathered from the Ministry of Trade and Industry, I am MR AUGUSTINE ONIWON group managing director Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). I intend to solicit for your assistance on a transaction that will be of mutual benefit to both parties involve, on the assumption that there will not be any disappoint from both side.

I have in secret the sum of Three Hundred Million United States Dollars (US$300,000,000.00) which I made over time from our inflated contracts in my corporation.

I am seeking your assistance and permission to present you as a contractor who executed contract for the federal government, to enable me get an approval of payment of this sum from the federal government and remit the fund into any bank account you can provide for me.

Your commission for playing a contractors role and the beneficiary of this fund on my arrival to your country after the transaction will be 40% of the total sum, 10% for expenses in getting all the needed documents for the claim of the fund in your favor, the remaining 50% I will come to me and my partners here.

Please note that, this transaction is very risk free, that means there is no risk involved, everything will be legally worked out, assurance covers you 100%. 

Could you please notify me of your acceptance to carry out this transaction urgently by replying me via my private email address, augustine201124@yahoo.com   Tel - 234-1-739 6195

Note: All arrangement have been perfectly put in place with one of the top government official in this corporation, and you are covered with 100% assurance, there is no big deal, we just have to present you legally as a foreign contractor that executed a contract for this fund and we will handle the rest of the deal and make sure the government approves the payment of this money and the fund will be transferred into your bank account by the paying bank, and that is all, you get your commission and we take ours and we are good.

Kindly, acknowledge the receipt of this email by sending to me your complete data including your telephone numbers, I shall in turn send you my business profile for your file recording and inform you on the modalities of a formal application to secure the necessary approvals for the immediate release of this funds.

I look forward for your kind response indicating your interest and willingness to help.

Regards.


MR AUGUSTINE ONIWON
GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR
NNPC.

No comments:

Post a Comment