7.7.11

Re: We keep peace

Hi,
Thank you for your urgent response in advance, I know this is not a conventional way of approach but due time faculty i decided to seek for your assistance. I am willing to buy the boat as my private own and invest my fund with you so that you can use your position to invest it in your company or any of the lucrative business you might know, since your firm is a registered company believing that you will not deny me access to my Funds, However let me introduce myself to you, I am Cpt. Jeffrey Anderson with the United Nations troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism.
Based on the United States legislative and executive decision that we must evacuate Iraq immediately for Afghanistan, Now we are in Afghanistan military base and I will be redeployed back to my country military base soonest, come this year 2011, Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. To be the glory Osama Bin Laden is over.
On the other hand, I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of (16.2 million USD) which I got from crude oil deal here in Iraq. I deposited this money with a Red Cross Agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money and it is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for the money.
I want to invest the money in a good business as soon as I am redeploy, anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a businessperson. I am an American and an intelligence officer for that so I have a 100% authentic means of moving the money through diplomatic courier service I just need your acceptance and all is done. Where we are now, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities that are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored,I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.
If you are interested, please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further enquiries when I am out of our military network. if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after 3days I will then search for someone else.
I wait for your contact details so we can go into action. In less than 5days, the money should have been in your position and I will come over for my money. I will give to you 35% of the sum and 65% is for me because I know that nothing goes for nothing I hope I am been fair to you.
I will appreciate your utmost assistance to move this fund out as we do not know our faith here tomorrow as a uniform man on parade due to the dangers we face here daily. My Email Address: jeffanders@w.cn
I wait for your full details information:
Your Full Name
Cpany Name
Your Address…………
Your direct Telephone…..
Your occupation and Age
Regards,
Cpt. Jeffrey Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment