6.7.11

Re: Please Do Reply

Dear Beloved Friend ,
Let me first of all inform you, I got your email address from a mail Directory and decided to mail you for a permission to go ahead. I am Mrs. Margaret Kurek married to Dr. Hillary Kurek from Mauritius who worked with a construction company in Asia for twenty Years before he died in the tsunami disasters, we were married but without Any children. Since his death I decided not to remarry and presently I am 69 Years old. When my late husband was Alive he deposited the sum of $9.5M. (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) in a consignment with a security firm in Europe .
Presently this consignment is still with the security firm and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the consignment or rather Issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I cannot come over. I am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment Cancer of the lungs in a hospital, I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks or days to live. I want a person that is trustworthy that will utilize this money to fund orphanages and widows and less privileged around the world but in our name Mr. & Mrs. Margaret Kurek's Foundation.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the company. I will also write to the security firm to present you as the new beneficiary of this consignment in their custody. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here in and Keep this contact confidential till such a time this funds get to your Custody. This is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth.
I await your urgent reply View my e-mail address: margkurek@rediffmail.com

Mrs. Margaret Kurek.

No comments:

Post a Comment