5.7.11

Re: Investment Project2

Dear Partner ,
I am Joseph I. Tan 72year old From United State of American formal Finance  Director of J B Trucks Company , My company had business with BP where i made
$8.600,000 usd ( Eight Million Six Hundred United state dollars) out of my company knowledge which i legally place this fund in International bank in
Malaysia , because of my illness and security in my country i cant direct this fund to my personal account rather i want you to assist me to receive this fund.
The Bank is ready to dispatch it pending on when i present beneficiary; If you can help me in this transaction" i will compensate you with 30% of the total
amount and you will also get benefit from the investment" If there is any kind of agreement that you would like us to have , let me know so that i can start
working on for i would like this transaction to be concluded as quick as possible.
Thanks and best regards
Joseph I. Tan
TEL: +13477-700-112
FAX: +1888-769-5640
Email: jbtrucks@engineer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment