7.7.11

Project

My Dear Friend,
My name is Idris Uman. I am married with two children. My wife and two children died on the 24th of May 2007 in a car accident while they were on holiday in Egypt. Presently, I am receiving intensive treatment in a private hospital here in the United Kingdom since August, 2010. My doctors told me I have cancer of the lung and I have two months left to live.
When I discovered this ailment in 2009, it dawned on me that I had been living a very vain life. Then the need to affect the lives of those in need became very paramount in my thoughts. This appears to be a case of mercy after death as I no longer have the strength to do those things I used to do when I was still very full of life. My dear friend, in my resolve to actualize my dying wish, I have been able to support charity organizations to a very large extent around the world. Then my health became a sorry tale, that at this particular point in time, I live at the mercy of various drugs and operations which certainly cannot remedy anything.
My close family members and friends are however not happy with the way I have disbursed everything of mine to the motherless Babies and the less privileged charity organizations around the world. That is why they failed to help me actualize my dream of supporting charity. They held for themselves the funds I made available and went as far as even trying to terminate my life when the hour (though very short) has not come. All relationship with me has been severed and they are of the opinion that the last of my fortune has been
spent, unknowingly to them that the sum of Twenty million United States Dollars (US$20M) still lies with an offshore bank in the United Kingdom. That is the last I have here on earth after my medical bills have been estimated and all expenses paid pending when I shall be no more.
These funds I wish to entrust to you, to help propagate the works of Children charity where ever your location is and must especially the less privileged children around the world. By so doing, I would need your utmost Sincerity and honesty to carry the venture along successfully. It would be required of you to furnish me with your full names, address, telephone/fax numbers; occupation and your date of birth, to enable me give the necessary power of attorney to my lawyer that will make you the eligible sole beneficiary to the funds. Once this is done, we shall make arrangements with the security bank on how the funds would be transferred to your location. I beg of you to deal with me honestly and render me your assistance to the fullest of your capacity. You would be helping a dying man. For all you will be doing in this project, you
will be getting 30% of the total sum while you will invest or distribute the rest in charity organizations anywhere in the world.
Most importantly you would be touching the lives of a huge number of people. I hope I would be able to count on you while I wait impatiently for the time to come as I have two months left to leave on earth according to my doctors and bones are slowly cleaving to my skin.
If you are interested in this project of touching peoples life and fulfilling the wish of a dying man, please get back to me immediately.
Thanks and God bless you.
Warmest Regards,
Mr. Idris Uman
Email: idrisuman333@gmail.com
Tel/Fax No: +44-709-2293979

No comments:

Post a Comment